Self Introduction – Elie

The Gateway Forums Announcements Self Introductions Self Introduction – Elie

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Elie_Wolf
      Participant

Hi all,

It’s nice to have found a like-minded group of people in RNA.  I’m a healthcare worker by day and a passionate wildlife artist & photographer in my free time.  I spend quite a bit of it working at various animal rescues and traveling when I can for wildlife photography.  I donate images to animal charities around the world so that they may raise funds and awareness for conservation.

I was raised by fundamentalist Christians, but by the age of 16 realized that I was an atheist.  I’ve had a long spiritual journey, always attempting to learn and develop.  Several branches, explorations, permutations. Until a few years ago, I didn’t realize that many other people shared my deep spiritual connection to nature, my sense of awe, wonder and gratitude for life on this planet.  At least not in a more formal sense.  It’s nice to see this development of a group coming together.

It’s nice to be here.

Elie

June
        Participant

Hi Elie!

Great to read  your introduction. I agree, It’s nice to be here.

Looking forward to seeing your photography in the forum!

June

Elie_Wolf
            Participant

Thanks so much June; I look forward to sharing, and very nice to meet you! 🙂

Ursula
            Participant

Welcome Elie! And brava for your animal activism.

Elie_Wolf
                Participant

Thank you so much Ursula; it’s a passion.  I picked up your book a few weeks ago and am looking very forward to reading it.

Viewing 2 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.