Category List

Please post your suggestions for how we might improve this forum. We appreciate and need your feedback.
Emerson

Category List

Post by Emerson »

I suggest RNA move
- Art, poetry, music category way up
- Book Discussion & Philosophy way down; those look wonkish and non-activist
- Feedback category way down but reference it in the How To part

I suggest adding
- a Newcomer category as the first post-able category just under the How To Use section
- an Open Chat category right under that for any comment about anything
- an Activities & Related Events category right after that
- then have the RNA Core category follow that … (before all other discussion categories such as Art, Books, Practices, etc)

For me, the goal of the Forum is to encourage newcomers to feel as comfortable as possible to chat quickly & casually in this group … to see where that takes us

RN has very broad boundaries and as yet no prescribed practices. Perhaps no prescribed practices is a good thing, since other groups can be joined for that aspect of daily life. What seems to be needed is a cross-platform chat/dialog site that gets people talking about anything in our cultures or in nature or in our multiple religions without the site becoming (excessively) dogmatic about one specific approach to living.

The RNA Core is still important, in that regard, since “commoning” versus “individual as center” is still a key aspect to what RN is, imo.

- Emerson