Ursula's availability

ursula

Ursula's availability

Post by ursula »

Once the book is published in February, ...
tfindlay
Site Admin

Re: Ursula's availability

Post by tfindlay »

It will be great for members to be able to discuss Sacred Depths with you in person. Also, if authors of other books related to RN want to they can join our forum and RNA members will be able to discuss their books with them. We will need to alert authors to this opportunity when we feel a book is pertinent to our orientation.
ursula

Post by ursula »

My first formal forum posting!

It would be wonderful to have a book discussion here, but of course that can't happen until the book comes out sometime in February and a quorum of folks have had a chance to read it. Pre-ordering can happen here www.sacreddepthsofnature.com or at your local bookstore.

Meanwhile, along the marketing axis (which is where I'm located 24/7 these days), I've been told that the best way to stimulate your local library to order the book is to express your interest in it to them, say you want to read a library copy.

I believe all they need for ordering is this: The Sacred Depths of Nature: How Life Emerged and Evolved, second edition; Oxford University Press, 2023.
Emerson

Post by Emerson »

I see stuff on Ursula’s book being posted in the esnail system.

Maybe Ursula or Tony or Terry or someone with up to date publishing info could post that here, too?

Maybe a new thread called Sacred Depths of Nature, 2nd Edition ?

Then hopefully we could explore that book on the Forum ? [ I moderated the first edition book review on the esnail system about 4 years ago I think. It is in the archives somewhere. Should someone maybe lead the charge to collectively review the 2nd edition on the Forum? (Not me … I’m busy reviewing Thomas the Turtle with two of my grandchildren … but we have LOTS of newcomers chomping st the bit to do something here!) ]
- Emerson