Gaia Alchemy by Stephan Harding

editor_b

Gaia Alchemy by Stephan Harding

Post by editor_b »

This is not exactly a recommendation so much as an invitation. I’m establishing a study group on the book Gaia Alchemy by Stephan Harding, under the auspices of the Gaian Way. This will be online (using Zoom) and open to people all over the world. Some details follow. Let me know if you are interested!
  • We will be meeting on the third Thursday of each month, starting on 19 January 2023 at 1pm Central (US).
  • Please allow 90 minutes for that first meeting. If we find ourselves with little to say, we will adjourn earlier!
  • In the first meeting we’ll establish our pace for reading and discussion, which will dictate the total number of meetings. I anticipate nine meetings over nine months, but that’s subject to the will of the group.
The book is not long or difficult, but it does lend itself to slow reading, as there are suggestions for practice. Fair warning, there’s some weird wild stuff in here. Prepare to be challenged! We selected this book because it combines Gaian science with spirituality, and also because the names in this book (Harding, Buehner, Abrams) seem to keep “coming up” in the recent history of Gaianism. I think this book will provoke some interesting discussions and deepen our Gaian journey. You can find more info about the book from Simon & Schuster:

https://www.simonandschuster.com/books/ ... 1591434252
Bart Everson
Pronouns: he him his
Personal site: BartEverson.com